15 January 2018

Wednesday


No, I've not 'quite' lost the plot as I do know it's still only Monday!! What I wanted to remind you is that on Wednesday it's the start of the Tat It And See (TIAS) for 2018.  The introduction is here.

In case you'd forgotten it's also the last one. I've been doing them now for ten years and feel it's time to stop. Of course if there was a huge take up I may be tempted to do another!!!! We'll see. 

Please, please make this a really great TIAS by sending in any comments, photos (particularly fun ones) to this email address.  They will then be added to the blog.

Below are a few reminders of TIAS's from previous years. Just to tempt you to this years!!!!   

Of course this year's will be very different and not the least like the ones below.  I think will appeal to most people. I'm not telling you anymore than that as I don't want to spoil the surprise!!! Links to each day will be sent out in blog posts both here and on the TIAS blog which is here. You can find them on the lefthand side of the pages. Translations have been done into Dutch by Riet and French by Julie. I can't thank them both enough - particularly for Riet's very sharp brain which picked up several hiccups this year.





4 comments:

Pigmini said...

Me shuttles is wound ready Miss but I'se out all day so my entry'll be late!!

Jane Eborall said...

There's no such thing as 'late' with the TIAS, Pigmini!!!!!

occhitat said...

Dear Jane, your TIAS is the best part of January!! I LOVE every one of your designs--all ten years' worth!! Every single one!!! Shuttles loaded and ready!! Thank you, thank you, Jane!!

Madtatter80 said...

thanks for the reminder, and can't wait for Wednesday. Congratulations on 10 years it is a big deal :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.