8 March 2017

Dora strikes again


Now this is the start of a sweet little motif on page 25 of the Dora Young book. I really like the pure simplicity of this one.

I'm very, very tempted to return and make another of these although I've already done two!!!! Just love the challenge now that I've got my own notes on 'how to'!!! I think Heidi maybe using some of the notes in the re-print which will (hopefully) save many from suffering the 'brain ache' that I did when trying to work it out!!! Mind, BC3 can be VERY useful sometimes. Well, when he's not sulking!!!

5 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Looks Good! I am still looking for the book. Barbara H at PTG has a copy she let me browse last meeting. I am just so green about it.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! I really like this one, and not just because it's blue! ;-)

Pigmini said...

Stop it! You know we can't get this book and we're all desperate!!! Rofl

lej619 said...

Hahahaha totally agree!!

God's Kid said...

Looks great!!! :)
I think you have sold the reprint of this book before it's even out many, many times over already!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.