6 September 2016

Arrived safely

In Atlanta. That's the good news!

Now for the not so good news. An emergency trip had to be made to Walmart (thank you, Sandra) to buy the 'bare essentials'. Why? Well my luggage including all my tatting for Tat Days decided to stay in Frankfurt! Not a happy bunny.

Hope to be reunited with it later today. Walmart and Sandra are my saviours!  Least baggage claim knew where it was and we're now tracking it online.  This is the third time my luggage has gone AWOL over the years but before it's been on the way home!

9 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Yikes! I hope it shows up quickly!

Maureen said...

Walmart sells tatting shuttles, so the essentials would have been covered! But I think you will be on tenterhooks until your luggage is delivered to you.

ChristineAtAlchemyStitchery said...

I'm glad to hear that you arrived safely!
Looking forward to meeting you at Tat Days. :)

Marilee Rockley said...

OH, how frustrating. I hope your luggage gets to you soon!

Pigmini said...

Thought I told you to tell BC3 to SIT ON the Luggage, so he didn't forget it??? Was he too busy thinking of new patterns??

Hope it (and he) arrive quickly!

Bernice said...

So glad you arrived safely, sans luggage.

God's Kid said...

I sure hope it gets there before you need it! I know you will have a wonderful time either way!!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You're now in 'my' Time Zone in the US and it's 3:15 pm, so I hope you have your luggage by now. Really frustrating! Glad that you arrived safely, though. Hope there are no storms in your area!

linb54 said...

I'm glad you have arrived here safely...I hope your luggage has caught up with you by now? Cya soon...
Linda :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.